Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Memorial Day

Yesterday,  My Family and I did cooked out and swam but I stay in recovering a sunburn so I was helping my mom cook we cooked: hamburgers, hotdogs,  some side dishes including a dessert that I made.

It was so much fun! I also took a picture of my dog Sofie She's a  7 yrs. Purebred Bichon Frise with her cousins Kenya and Molly who are boxers,.

My Brother came, My Sister and My Brother in law with my niece Kimberly and My Nephew Bray came as well we all had a great time getting together and celebrating memorial day cause our Grandpa Smith who passed away who was also Marine We are proud of him


if you have a memorial day story and would like to write to my  Self  Advocate Newsletter
You can contact me at: SelfAdvoctes@dsindiana.org or by calling Down Syndrome Indiana at 1317-925-7617 

Take  care
Jessica Green

No comments:

Post a Comment